Thursday, February 28, 2013

Foodie Pen Pals - February 2013

 
This was literally the best Foodie Pen Pals package I have ever received!  Ruby A. knocked it out of the park for her first time with FPP!  I sent a package this month to Melissa from The Valentine RD.  Her blog is very cool, and I would totally recommend checking it out.


I sent Melissa chocolate chip cookies (what else?), watermelon blossom honey from Hunter's Honey Farm in Martinsville, Amish microwave popcorn, and a jar of my mom's triple berry jam.  Also, Melissa mentioned that Valentine's day was her birthday, so I included a pair of handmade earrings!


Ruby sent me an insane amount of things this month!  I got roasted seaweed snacks (pretty excited to try these!), an organic chai chocolate bar, chocolate almond milk (yay!), some handmade and gourmet chocolate, mango snacks (my favorite fruit!), organic peppered beef jerky, fancy French sea salt, a tea sampler, natural flavorings for baking (!!!), and HOMEMADE gluten free, oat choco chip dried blueberry, cherry walnut cookies! Yes! So yummy!  And, she sent it all in a cool, eco-friendly reusable bag!





I you want to know more about foodie pen pals, or are interested in joining, visit Lindsay's blog at www.theleangreenbean.com.

Always,
BeccaBot

1 comment:

  1. BTW, the bag that all came in is epic! My mom told me it's a French bag, like the kind she used as a girl in Fontainebleau. It folds up so small that it fits in the bottom of my little bitty purse!

    ReplyDelete